Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Confessional


Photobucket

This week's Confessions...Come on and join in with Mamarrazi.

I confess...

Wednesday I was excited to see my parents but it was really hard.  Mom still moves a little slow from her accident 2.5 years ago.  Dad is moving very slow.  He had all of his teeth pulled last week and while he was all drugged up fell down my Grandmother's steps hurting his back.  He refuses to go to the doctor but is in a lot of pain and walking with a cane.

I confess...

I have never, I mean never seen my Dad so quiet.  I know he is scared and do not blame him one bit.  I see the fear in his face.

I confess...

I am happy he has met all the requirements for a new liver but it saddens me, in order to save my Dad, someone else has to die.  What a sad thought.

I confess...

I am an organ donor and have been since I was 16 and will encourage my children to be as well.  I mean, if my life is coming to an end, what better thing can I do but give another person life.

I confess...

I hope I have more days possible years with my Dad.

What do you have to confess this week?
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh BIG hugs...prayers going up for your daddy and the rest of your family.

    thanks for linking up your confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine your concerns. Your dad is lucky, both to have a liver, but also to have the health and habits to receive it. That's such an amazing gift for you. You truly know he's made changes in his life. No matter what, you know right now that he is the person you always needed.

    I'm proud of you for being an organ donor. I have been one since 16 as well. When we meet people whose lives have been prolonged and improved, how can we not?

    I'm sending good vibes and positive thoughts for your dad's recovery, as well as his body's acceptance of the new organ. May this give him the life he's always needed to live.

    (((HUGS))) I love you. Take care, and continue to enjoy your parents. Give them my love and my regards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals