Monday, October 24, 2011

Mamarazzi's Autumn Swap







Mamarrazi is having another Swap.  I am so excited.  I have followed past swaps and they look likes it would be a blast to participate as well as getting to know more people.  What is a swap you may ask?  Well, it is kind of like Secret Santa or You've been booed.  She picks a theme...this time Autumn and you are paired up with someone who has signed up for the swap.  Here is the fun part, you get to know someone possibly new and go purcahse theme items and mail it to your partner.  She in return does the same thing!  I cannot wait!


Quick go check out her site by clicking on the icon above.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals