Wednesday, October 5, 2011

We Want to Know



Welcome to We Want to Know Q&A Wednesday

Hosted by Mamarazzi and Alicia aka Queso



Photobucket

{1} If you had an extra hour to do ANYTHING for yourself each day what would you do?
{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?
{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?
{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?
{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?

 Here are my answers:

{1} If you had an extra hour to do ANYTHING for yourself each day what would you do? Sleep...I have problems sleeping, thus typing at 2 am when my alarm will be going off at 6:30 am.
{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Oh definitely NOT a morning person!
{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?  Well...it's been getting better except this week.  I used to average 3-4 hours a night.
{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb? Right now with the lap top not working...late night.
{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for? Telling my family I love them.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great answers! Family should always come first, I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insomnia sucks!
    Family is the top of my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl, i feel you on the insomnia. i'm the same way. and i love the answer to #5...so true. we should never be too busy for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a morning person here either. i have sleep issues sometimes too, totally sucks!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals