Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We Want to Know





Photobucket

This week's questions come from your's truly, Mamarazzi....


{1} When was the last time you lost your temper?
{2} What 3 words best describe you?
{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense?


{1} When was the last time you lost your temper? Sunday after I opened an email from my youngest son's school teacher.  She informed me that he did not complete his assignment and she instructed him to complete it this weekend, polish it, and practice reciting it by Monday because if it wasn't completed he would have to stay after school.  This regarding a child who states he DOESN'T have any homework.  When discussing the homework, he told me he forgot it at school...I lost my temper then.

{2} What 3 words best describe you?  Friendly, Dependable, Creative.

{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of? Inglourious Basterds  or Walk In the Clouds...love both of them....okay also the Wizard of Oz.  LOL

{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?  Wows...this is a tough one.  My mind goes to something like sky diving or bungee jumping but I am sooo afraid of heights, that I do not think the fact that there is no risk will still be enough to push me off the plane or the ledge to jump.

{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense? Definitely COMMON SENSE, who cares how intelligent you are if you do not have enough common sense to apply it.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. kids and homework. the bane of my existence. i have kids that do that to me too. and then the teachers call me peeved thinking i know something about it. kills me.

    walk in the clouds, i forgot about that one but LOVE IT!

    great answers! thanks for playing along! and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister is dealing with a kid who lies about homework. now he has to write down assignments, have his teacher initial the assignment, do the assignment and have a parent initial that it is done.

    seems to be working!

    thanks for linking up...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals