Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoos


It's WEDNESDAY... WEDNESDAY...WEDNESDAY!!!! WOO HOO for Wednesday!

Seriously, I am glad the week is half over.  Woo Hoo...I get to flex this week so I leave 2.5 hours early on Friday.

Woo Hoo I plan to make home made apple sauce and can some apples.

Woo Hoo it is going to be in the 80's this week, I am in hopes that I have more red tomatoes by Friday so I can some salsa too.  Woo Hoo I have several beans to freeze.  I am going to be one garden frugal mama this Friday.  Okay, we do not have apples in my back yard but it counts.

Woo Hoo my pantry is full of goodness.  I am trying something different with groceries.  I am kind of stock piling when it comes to sales, so I can spend less during the weekly groceries.  I mean they have to be good sales first of all.  Woo Hoo, I spent this week in groceries for a two week shopping (not including milk for two weeks or bread) and I spent what I used to spend weekly because of my frugal purchasing when it came to sale.  I am so tired of 2/3 of my income going to food.  I am hoping the garden helps us this fall/winter.  Woo Hoo.

Woo Hoo it looks like my dad is going to try to have his transplant here in Iowa City instead of Omaha.  This is a Woo Hoo for me since I live here in Iowa City.  I do not have any more vacation time to take and I live like 10 minutes away from the hospital, so it will be great to be able to go daily.  Also my parents will be staying with me during the testing time to save them both money that they do not have for a hotel room.  Woo Hoo for helping both of them.

Woo Hoo Ethan had a great time at his first dance.  He was just too cute and too HAPPY!!  He was HAPPY with his dress shoes (aka as Matthew's tux shoes) he also was HAPPY with his new dress slacks.  I have never met a pickier kid than he is with clothing and food.  Woo Hoo he was HAPPY!!  He and his little girlfriend were way too cute.  Woo Hoo!


I am going to start linking my Wednesday Woo Hoos to Mamarazzi's Happy List on Tuesday.  If you want to join link on up.  She is moving it toTuesday.

What do you have to Woo Hoo or be Happy about?



Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS!! lots and lots to woo hoo and be HAPPY about!!

    thanks for linking it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals