Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Confessional


It is that time of week.

I confess...

I had only 1 plate of Thanksgiving goodies and no pie yesterday.  I had breakfast and 1 plate full of fixings.  I did not intend to eat only 2 meals but I am okay with that since I do want to lose weight. 

I confess...

I ate my pie for breakfast today after my Black Friday shopping.

I confess...

Yes, I am a Black Friday Whore!  I love to get the most for my buck and seek deals.  I start to plan in October and follow a forum blackfriday.net.  They typically get the scoop prior to the actual Thanksgiving ads.  I had my game plan a week prior and how much I was going to spend down to taxes.

I confess...

I was able to get everything but my $1.96 videos for each of the kids.  I did not have any problems at the stores I went to.  Our new Wal-Mart store was very organized to the Wal-Mart store I used to go to.  Actually, I heard the police had to come to the old one.  Crazy people, why do you have to try to ruin the fun.  We all should play nicely.

I confess...

I am so tired right now from shopping.  I started my shopping at 8 pm Thanksgiving night and was done at 6 am.  We then had Taj this morning for a while and now he is back.

I confess...

I am so excited.  Tonight is Taj's first sleep over with his Grandma and Grandpa. 

What do you have to confess about this week?  Friday Confessional will be hosted by Housewife Electric for a while.  Come join the fun.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. We went shopping this morning but didn't do too much. The options just aren't that great here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Black Friday shopping! Everything about it, I have been going since I was 6 and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go out this year on Black Friday until the evening. I just didn't need anything in particular that was on sale. And I had no idea that Friday confessional was being hosted elsewhere right now. I really haven't been keeping up with blogs! I need to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Christmas! I confess, I am sick of shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals