Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

My second Thankful Thursday this year will be for my new Supervisor.  She treats me with respect and truly appreciates what all I do in my department.  She told me she knows I want to move up in our company and will work with me, it is one of her goals.  I believe she means what she says. 

I am Thankful she comes to me first regarding overtime.  I truly need this to over come some of the medical bills I have in collections.  One of the things I really wanted this year was to have them paid off and join banking accounts with my husband.  It is also making it easier on the budget for Christmas.

I mentioned last week that I am Thankful for everything I was last year but I need to add a little someone that was not in our lives actually last year.  I am so Thankful I am a Grandma.  Taj makes me feel so great and so loved.  I know my boys love me but they are a lot more independent and do more on their own.  Most are teens and early adults who really do not want to be around Mom that much more friends.  I understand and for the most part I am okay with it.  It is part of growing up.  It just sadden me at times that they are growing up.  Now with Taj, he feels part of the sadness as well as brightens up other avenues.  It is so great to be able to spoil a grandchild with love and extras.  I am Thankful that I can see the love he has for me in his little sparkling eyes to.  He has the largest toothless grin when I talk to him.  I just enjoy being around that little guy so much.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals