Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

My final posting of Thankful Thursdays for 2012.


I am THANKFUL that I have a job for the time being. It may not be my ideal job but it is a job. There are so many people still looking for employment. I am THANKFUL I am not one of them. I see the signs where my company is headed and I am THANKFUL I recognize it so I can prepare. I am THANKFUL my supervisor is appreciative of all that I do and she recognizes it as well.

I am THANKFUL we had overtime this year available. Having overtime has created less stress for me on buying Christmas gifts and will assist on paying my medical bills. I am thrilled they will be paid off by the end of the year.

I am THANKFUL my husband still has his job and I am super THANKFUL the older 4 children all have a job still and those living away are now paying their own bills.

I am THANKFUL for the most part my health is still good. I have had a few scares this year and it all comes down to stress as the cause. I need to figure a way to minimize this some. Paying my medical bills will help. I am THANKFUL that my children and step children are healthy as well.

I am THANKFUL the doctors were finally able to diagnose my niece this year. We still do not know the full out come of quality or how long of a life she will have but at least we now know what is in stored. She is such a happy girl for all the difficulties she has and will have to continue to go through. I am THANKFUL she does not know what she is missing in life that would break my heart.

I am THANKFUL we had a bountiful year in our garden this summer and I get to spread the goodies with our families this Christmas.

I am THANKFUL that you took the time out of your busy day to read my post.

I am THANKFUL that I know there is a GOD and that HE loves me.  I may be tried and tested at times but he is always there for me, sometimes carrying me just like the poem "Footprints In the Sand"
 One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
             Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
                  In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
                       Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
                           other times there were one set of footprints.
                                  This bothered me because I noticed
                                that during the low periods of my life,
                             when I was suffering from
                         anguish, sorrow or defeat,
                     I could see only one set of footprints.
          So I said to the Lord,
      "You promised me Lord,
         that if I followed you,
             you would walk with me always.
                   But I have noticed that during
                          the most trying periods of my life
                                 there have only been one
                                       set of footprints in the sand.
                                           Why, when I needed you most,
                                          you have not been there for me?"
                                 The Lord replied,
                          "The times when you have
                  seen only one set of footprints,
          is when I carried you."
                                                   Mary Stevenson

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals