Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We Want To Know

Photobucket


Hosted by Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama

{1} What is your "can't go without it" beauty product/cosmetic?

{2} Do you apply make-up before or after doing your hair?

{3} How would you describe your personal style?

{4} How long does it take you to get ready each day?

{5} What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?



Here are my answers...

{1} What is your "can't go without it" beauty product/cosmetic?

Foundation


{2} Do you apply make-up before or after doing your hair?

After my hair is done.


{3} How would you describe your personal style?

I have no style. I would love style but refuse to spend money on my clothing since I let myself get so large.


{4} How long does it take you to get ready each day?

30 minutes.

{5} What is your one pamper, just for you, beauty splurge?

See that is my problem. I have a hard time splurging on me. I need to learn to do that. I did one time have a pedicure two years ago. Loved it!

Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. i don't pamper myself often enough either. not sure why, i do love myself, so why not?

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to splurge on me! But never have enough extra money to do it. Some day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.