Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We Want to Know



Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A!
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket

{1} Do you have any musical talents?
{2} What role, if any, does music play in your life?
{3} What is your all time favorite song?
{4} Do you sing in the shower?
{5} Has a song ever made you cry?

Here are my answers

{1} Do you have any musical talents?
Talent I do not know.  I used to play the piano and was decent as long as I did not have to perform for anyone other than my family.  Horrible stage fright.
{2} What role, if any, does music play in your life?
Music has always been very part of my life.  It saved me during some dark times in my life when I was younger. Love you Paul and thank you for your music.
{3} What is your all time favorite song?
All time favorite is too hard.  I have several that mean a lot to me because they have helped me through some wicked times or have a very special meaning to me. Several from the Beatles, Wings, and Paul McCartney and of course there are a few songs that are for the boys and one for my honey.  I just can't pick one of them.
{4} Do you sing in the shower?
If I am home alone...you bet.  Always in the car.
{5} Has a song ever made you cry?
Yes!!!!!!  Wind Beneath My Wings, Forever Young, and Wonderful Tonight.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE music!! I wish I were better at it though. I think the plan was to pass my love of singing on to my girls, especially my younger one. There is always music in our house one way or another. Our family motto is, "there is a song for everything":-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sing in the car too. Loud and proud! and with hand and arm motions if needed... most Queen songs do. How can a person belt out Bohmenian Rhapsody with hand and arm movements??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sing in the car all the time. If the other occupants in the car don't like it, tough, I'm driving.
    I had too many favorite songs to pick just one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Beatles and Paul McCartney! Also Wonderful tonight is the song my Daddy and I danced to at my wedding. Ah love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a shower singer either, but I am a car singer...to the behest of my kids. LOL And I agree - it was hard to pick one song as my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the songs that make you cry. Love love love the Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome song list choices , i love the ones that make you cry,

    great answers! thanks for linking up!

    i think everyone that played along sings in the car.
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals