Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Woo Hoos

Woo Hoo I was able to pick up 2 netbooks for the younger two for Christmas.  Woo Hoo I think and hope they will be happy with their gifts.

Woo Hoo Open Enrollment season is nearly over. .  We are nearly half done and going down hill.  Sad thing is overtime will be coming to an end soon as well.  I want to get another two good weeks of overtime in order to cover cost for Christmas and my medical bills.

Woo Hoo Todd and I will be joining our banking accounts shortly after the New Year.  This will be such a good thing.

Woo Hoo Noah had 1 friend make it to his sleep over Birthday Party.  The one he wanted to make it.  I loved listening to them giggle.  It makes me so HAPPY and my heart to listen to children laugh or giggle.  It is such a warm and cozy feeling.

Woo Hoo I participated with my first blog swap.  It was a lot of fun. I received my package Tuesday night and it made me HAPPY.  I am just now worried that my package may not have stayed together as well.  I did not tape my nearly as much as Forgetfulone did.  I hope my package makes her HAPPY and Woo Hoo also.  I wished I did place notes on everything like she did.  I had planned to but for some reason did not follow through.

What do you have to Woo Hoo or be HAPPY about?
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals