Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Confessional



It is that time of week.

I confess...

I have not been blogging that much the past month.  I have been working so many hours and now have sinus infection that is just whipping me to no end.

I confess...

I have so many things I want to do before Christmas and I have not even started other than my BF shopping.

I confess...

I am very nervous about Tuesday, my Dad is going to have surgery.  Anyone who wants to send prayers I would love them.

What do you have to confess about this week?  Friday Confessional will be hosted by Housewife Electric for a while.  Come join the fun.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of your dad and your family on Tuesday. Don't work too hard and have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good wishes to your dad! I just found out yesterday that my dad is going to be having surgery soon too, so I know how you feel!

    And I'm just starting my shopping this weekend - no worries, we have the whole month of December. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're sick. And I understand being busy! I've had quite a week. I will say prayers for your dad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.