Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Confessional

It's that time of week again to confess.  While Mamarazzi is taking a little break Housewife Electric is hosting it.  Come on and join in on the fun and link up or check out her site.

I confess...

We still do not have any decorations up for Christmas.

I confess...

I do not have any of the baking done either yet.

I confess...

Not one gift has been wrapped.

I confess...

This year I am NOT in the mood at all, but will pull it off for my family.  Christmas Eve will be different again this year.  Todd's side of the family will not be coming this Christmas Eve.  We will be celebrating it on January 7th.  Jim, Connie's boyfriend has to have surgery on the 20th. It is serious condition but not a serious operation.

Christmas will be with my family.  My Dad is very excited for Christmas this year.  He told me he is going to fight to make sure it is not his last.

Christmas Eve will be with our children and grandson.  It will be special still because we will be together.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is the first year in a while that I've felt like I've actually been in the Christmas spirit. I don't know why I am so much more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you do what you can. And if you leave the decorations up through Epiphany, then you've covered Christmas anyway.

    I'll keep your dad in my prayers.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals