Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Confessional

It's that time of week again to confess.  While Mamarazzi is taking a little break Housewife Electric is hosting for now.  Come on and join in on the fun and link up or check out her site.


I confess...

I am not any closer to having the Christmas tree up since my last confessionals.  Last night my husband and I decided we will have all the kids over on Christmas Eve around 2-3 pm and have everyone decorate it together.  Hey it worked back in the day, so it will be this year.  Our tree will stay up through middle of January until we celebrate Christmas with Todd's side of the family.

I confess..

The presents still need wrapping. This will be done later this afternoon. No rush right since the tree is not ready?

I confess...

I have made the choice to make only 1 fudge later today and will bake one type of cookies tomorrow. I will see if I make more prior to our next gathering in January.

I confess...

I am still not feeling 100% since I came down with the flu on Tuesday.  This worries me some since I planned on going to back home to spend Christmas with my family.  I do not want to give this to them, especially my Dad with his liver being in such bad shape.

Well that's it.  What do you have to confess?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I confess that the whole family is sick here:-( We are going to have a sniffly Christmas:-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.