Thursday, December 8, 2011

RIP John Lennon

It is so hard to believe 31 years ago today a man who believed in Love not War was gunned down.  I was in Junior High.  How this horror changed my life forever.  I already knew I liked The Beatles and well was in a teenage love of Paul McCartney but this horror made the stations play more and more Beatles.  More magazine tributes and lots of books were published.  I was like a sponge soaking up as much information I could get my hands on about the Fab Four.

As I stated in a previous posting about Paul McCartney, their music saved me.

This post is a tribute to John Lennon.  What a tragical death!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals