Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We Want To Know ~ Christmas List 5


Photobucket

This weeks questions are:  list 5 things...

they can be

A. What you want for Christmas?
B. What you have to get done before the holiday?
C.  Your Christmas Traditions?
D. 5 favorite Christmas songs? (post a video and you score extra cool points.)

Well...this is going to be rather difficult.  I have no Christmas Spirit this year.  Yuuup None at all!  There is not anything I want for Christmas.  What needs to be done is find the Christmas Spirit.  I have the gifts bought and ingredients for goodies but nothing is wrapped, no decorations, and no goodies baked.  Christmas Traditions...well this year they all are falling to the waste side so I guess it is going to be my 5 favorite Christmas songs however I am not going to score extra cool points because I am at work and youtube is blocked...no video streaming allowed.  I can not post this at home because my sweetie has the flu due to me so I want to make as little racket at home when I get there. 

1.  We Three Kings
2.  Oh Holy Night
3.  Drummer Boy
4.  Angels We Have Heard On High
5.  God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
one more for good measure... Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee, it has to be Brenda Lee fond memories when I was little listening to her album and my Mom cuddling me and she would sing along.

Well that is it.  If you want to join in come on over to Crazymama or Queso. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm sorry you have no Christmas spirit. Hopefully next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had those bah humbug years before. They make the good years seem even better when you do find your spirit and get all the goodies made and feel on top of it.

    I love the brenda lee version of rockin' around the christmas tree. It's on my christmas playlist.

    Merry Christmas! And thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.