Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of week again... come confess with Mamarazzi.

I confess...

I am totally excited for tomorrow...wait Sunday.

I confess...

Todd bought us (mainly me) a treadmill.  It is for everyone, but Todd and I are not in shape.  He has been watching me struggle and watched me add 60 lbs over the past 3 years since my knee started acting up.  The only true aerobic exercise I can do daily is walking on a flat surface.  It is not so flat where I live.

I confess...

Over the past few years, I have not been very active.  Sadly I am winded just walking from my car to my desk every morning.  It is not a very long walk.  I am very out of shape.

I confess...

I want to be healthy.  It is so hard getting up when I am on the floor with Taj.

I confess...

I am also going to go through my closet and dresser and get rid a lot of clothing.  I have decided... I am going to dress what I like.  No more punishing just because I am large.  I will dress to feel good.  Thanks everyone!  Your support is very much appreciated.

What do you have to confess about?  Come joint the fun!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! You have a great, positive attitude! Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Good for you! I'm a big fan of wearing what makes you feel good about yourself - because YOU are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for dressing to feel GOOD and congrats on the new treadmill.

    i was just telling my husband that we need to get rid of ours. we finally live where we can actually walk the neighborhood SAFELY!!

    thanks for confessing. sorry i am slow. I had a busy HAPPY weekend with my family, life is sweet, gotta live it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.