Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy List.

You know what makes me HAPPY?

This song makes me HAPPY!


Every time I hear this song, I end up with a huge smile on my face and can not help but be HAPPY!  This song brings me back to when it was released.  My boys loved this song!  I went out and bought the cassette tape just for them.  As soon as I would push play and the first beat of the song would play, my little Matthew (only in preschool then) his eyes would twinkle and he would start to squeal with delight.  Just hearing a child squeal with delight makes me HAPPY!  He would be HAPPY!  I can still see him running around the living room in our small duplex.  Singing and dancing.  I can still see his little brother bobbing up and down to the music and barely able to run around dancing to it also with his pacifier barely hanging in his mouth because he was excited as well.  He always tried to do whatever big brother did.  This song just makes me HAPPY!

New Year's Eve made me HAPPY TOO!  It was a welcome break that I needed, that Todd needed. 

What are you happy about?  Come join Mamarazzi and her Happy List.




Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lots of HAPPY! i love the squeal laughter too!! the song didn't load for me but i'm at my folks and the internet is sloooooow!

    i got distracted by your sidebar...if you haven't read the Hunger Games that should be your next read. Also loved Half Broke Horses and The Glass Castle too.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good song and some great memories! I used to love watching my girls dance when they were little, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals