Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Want to Know

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A!
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket



This week's questions come from   Mamarazzi...and here is what I want to know:


{1} What do you love about blogging?
{2} What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
{3} How would you describe your style?
{4} What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have?
{5} Do you look at your keyboard when you type?

Here are my answers...

{1} What do you love about blogging?  Sharing my thoughts and memories and getting to know people.
{2} What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener? Lilac.... my favorite flower that we are blessed to smell for only a short amount of time once a year.
{3} How would you describe your style? I do not have any style at this point.  I am hoping to become more stylish once I am happier with my body.
{4} What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have? Bay Window, I have always wanted a home with a Bay Window.  Hot Tub, with my aching joints a hot tub would be very nice. Hmmm....3rd one is a little harder to come up with. *tapping fingers*  A garden shed.  I hate how my husband has all the garden stuff on the patio...kind of looks unorganized...that or enough bedrooms for everyone....NO I know the 3rd one would be a wonderful laundry room NOT in 2nd closet in my bedroom...YES that would be my 3rd thing.
{5} Do you look at your keyboard when you type? No, I do not look at the keyboard when I type, not even to start.  I feel the keyboard for the markings on F and J to know where to start.  Our keyboard is under the main desk and I do not pull out the keyboard extension, this way if my husband is laying on the bed he still can watch t.v.

Come join in on the fun and get to know others.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I think its a shame that lilacs bloom time is so short. I love them. I have a white one and a huge old fashion purple bush.
    The white one came with the property and it nearly died. I dug it up and moved and it finally bloomed a couple of years ago. It's still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love lilac too!!

    don't wait until you have the perfect body to choose your style. you can be FABULOUS with curves!! curves are SEXY!!

    go to...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDSK91mUNLU&ob=av2e

    you will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! mamarazzi linked you up to a rad song! I LOVE THAT ONE. i was gonna say the same thing about embracing your curves and making the most of what ya got, don't wait. Style comes in all sizes. attitude is everything.

    i'm with ya on the big laundry room. mine is a walk through closet, so lame. no place for sorting or staging clean OR dirty laundry. ridiculous.

    thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the smell of lilacs! I'll have to see if I can find a candle warmer lilac scent!

    Also, you don't have to wait until your body is perfect to pamper yourself with cute clothes! Get a couple outfits that you love now, and that make you feel good, and then add to your wardrobe as you make progress toward you goal!

    Loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bay windows are just beautiful. They open your home to so many options for decorating, especially during Christmas!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals