Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We Want To Know

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A!
Hosted by MamarazziQueso and C



Photobucket


This week's questions came from Mamarrazi herself.




{1} What is your favorite room in your house and why? Bonus points for a picture.
 Currently, my favorite room is my Kitchen still.  It is the only room that my husband and I have decorated and chosen the colors on the walls.  April will be 7 years and a lot of the house still has his and his ex wife's choices.  Hopefully by the end of this year all the rooms will be us.
{2} What is your favorite time of day and why?
This is a hard one.  It's easier to state what time is my least favorite and why...bed time for the children.  I hate arguing with them that they are late to go to bed.  It doesn't matter how much advance warning I give them they still can not make it on time and one gets out of bed several times or yells out to us to join in with our conversation.  I also hate getting up in the mornings to get ready for work.  I feel so tired, I would just love to stay in bed and sleep some more.  Any other time of the day, if no drama is going on that will stress me...it's my favorite time.

{3} What is your favorite genre of music (or band/singer) and why?
My absolute favorite is anything Paul McCartney... Beatles, Wings, Solo Career.  Love love love that man.  My favorite genre would be Classic Rock, many artist in that genre of music makes my heart happy, but I do enjoy other music as well.  I enjoy The Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20, and the Bare Naked Ladies, and the Dixie Chicks.  I am very fond of Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight!  Todd's and My song. 

{4} What is your favorite "go to" snack? Is it something you keep on hand?
Popcorn is my favorite snack.  We do keep it on hand.  I love my popcorn, my gums do not like it.

{5} What is your favorite form of exercise or way to keep moving?
Dancing....I love to dance, especially with my husband.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. DANCING!! of course, good choice!

    i love how open your kitchen is!

    thanks for linking up my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals