Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Woo Hoos


It's Wednesday!  For me it's a Monday too at work.  Woo Hoo I had Tuesday off!  We ended up picking up our flooring early.  Todd has next week off and the floor is one of his projects.  Woo Hoo! We also priced some other things that I want to pick up.

Woo Hoo!  I can not wait to show you all {Once I have it made} my headboard I am going to make.  I found it searching the Internet and now have pinned it to Pinterest.  I am getting so excited with some of our home make-overs planned this year.  Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo Matthew will be going back to college this semester, however a Mooaann Joshua will have to take a semester off.

Woo Hoo my Mercy Hospital bill has been paid off.  Seriously...WOOO HOOO!  I was able to cross off one of my to do list items.

Woo Hoo I have so many crafts/DIY projects lined up.  It looks like 2012 is going to be a better year, just what I needed. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. :) I'm so incredibly happy for you. Best wishes for a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.