Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Christmas Baskets

I do not believe I posted one picture about Christmas.  We had a very different Christmas but I really wanted to share one of the gifts we gave to our parents and children that do not live with us.


 I was thrilled with this gift for them.  I had a lot more plans for their baskets but when it came closer to Christmas the less I was in to it.  I think this Fall I will plan to make the entire basket.  I wanted to add soup, scrubs for the women, homemade hot cocoa, and more garden goodies.

What I did accomplish in the baskets were: Sliced Dill Pickles, Sliced Bread & Butter Pickles, Kosher Dill Pickles,  Apple Sauce, Spiced Apples, Pasta Sauce, Chili Base, and Apple Butter.

They were thrilled with their baskets. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals