Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of week again... come confess with Mamarazzi.

I confess...

I am excited for the newest SWAP!  I can not put it to words how excited I am.  I love giving.  I love having something special sent.  Last time, the Autumn Swap, the timing of the package was perfect.

I confess...

News from Dad's doctor was not good.  It seems like that is all it ever is any more.  He was misdiagnosed for liver cancer 2 years ago.  He did have it.  2 years ago, they may have been able to do more than they can now.  We are going for quality of life right now.  He will start a different kind of chemo, not so harsh to the liver and some pills.  No guarantees but nothing in life is a guarantee right?

I confess...

I found a show that is 30 minutes of laughing for me.  I look forward to watching it just to have some way to laugh...

I confess...

Sunday I can not wait to do some crafting.  Tuesday will be a repeat.

I confess...

My husband asked his Mom to get a room for us tomorrow.  He felt I need some time to get away from work and ... I guess life.  He also thought it would be good for us to have time for each other.  The room has a jacuzzi tub.  I plan to take at least 3 baths.  I can not wait.  I plan to have no lights on too...more relaxing.  Just a small light on. 

What do you have to confess about?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. prayers going up for your daddy. glad the swap is happening at the right time again. and i need to know where i can get 30 minutes of laughing, share!

    thanks for linking up dollface!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals