Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
It's that time of week again... come confess with Mamarazzi.

I confess...

My confessions are going to be so random this week.

I confess...

I have one more week of late hours and then I go back to my normal schedule.  I am disappointed with my Tuesdays off.  I had planned on having both living rooms painted by the end, however all of my Tuesdays have been watching Taj...not that is all bad, but what I planned fell to the side.  The biggest disappointment was this past Tuesday.  I had 4 different Valentine projects I really wanted to complete...but I do not think I will get to them now.

I confess...

Crafting is my me time.  I need to have more me time.

I confess...

I am lucky with the friends I have BUT I have one friend that has been my friend for *sometime this fall* 40 years.  Yes, you read that right 40 years.  We met while we were in Kindergarten and became friends then.  She has seen me at my worst and has been there all the way.  Some of you are beginning to know my friend as well because she is starting to join in Mamarazzi's linkys sometimes...Her blog is Everything but the Kitchen Sink.  Honestly she is the smartest female I know...not saying the rest of you are not smart, but her IQ has to be way up there.

I confess...

I still get away with calling her by her former first name.  I feel special that she allows me to still.  I love you Rhonda. 

I confess...

Some day I will make it to California and see her and maybe Mamarazzi as well.  Definitely hit Disney...some day will be when we have less kids at home or still needing financial assistance.

I confess...

I love my children, but I am not fond of teenage years...still love them, just do not enjoy the attitudes one bit.  My snuggle bug is NOT SO snuggle with me at all.  I think I see more glares from him then smiles any more.  I can not wait for him to grow out of this stage.  I miss his smile.

I confess...

Taj loves me a lot!  This makes me feel so warm.

I confess...

The last two weeks I have not done well with my healthy changing lifestyle.  Umm... next week is our 6 week mark of our 12 week competition.  I have only lost 10 lbs and that was just the first 3 weeks.  I think I need to get back on track if I plan to win.

I confess...

I can not wait for Valentine's Day. My favorite holiday of all time.  It is the only holiday that my Dad never was drunk or abusive with.  It is the only holiday that has always been what it stands for... LOVE.  Todd and I can not go out to celebrate that night or even the weekend.  Our work schedule conflict too much, so... we are going to have a romantic Valentine's Day Lunch date instead. It is Tuesday and my last Tuesday off.  Who knows...maybe a little afternoon delight too.  *Did I just post that?  ha ha ha*

I confess...

We are just beginning to make plans for Spring Break.  Half of it will be fun with the boys and the other half watching collegiate wrestling tournament in St Louis.  I totally confess...I am looking forward to both.  I do not think Iowa will do as well as in the past but it will be fun to cheer them on.

I confess...

Yes, Rhonda I did get the certificate.  I am having a hard time deciding what to buy at Zappos.  I have nearly purchased a couple of things...but then I rethought...your instructions were to spend it on me.  I am trying to be good and follow that. 

I confess...

She knows me.  I have a hard time spending money on just me.

I confess...

I caught Joshua smoking this week.  Needless to say, I am very disappointed that he chose to begin this expensive habit.  He just out grew his asthma, now he wants to do this.

What do you have to confess about?  Come join the fun.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You're funny! :) You're right, you are all over the place this week. Some weeks are like that though. I hope you find something for yourself. I know the amount I sent doesn't cover a lot, but hopefully you can find something for the rest.

    Have a lovely Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously adore your randomness. i have also really enjoyed getting to know your friend Rhonda, she is a doll and i love that she is linking up with us!!

    i would have to kill my kid (or any family member for that matter) if i caught them smoking. what a disgusting habit...and expensive.

    if you come to Ca you MUST come see me. or just make plans to come to CA to see me.

    thanks for linking up your confessions!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals