Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Confessional


Photobucket


That time a week again...come confess with Mamarazzi

This will be a random post once again!

I confess...

It has been over a week since I last posted.

I confess...

So many things have been going on, I have peeked online once in awhile and read a few blogs, looked at Facebook, pinned a few items on Pinterest.

I confess...

I am very very angry with my sister right now!  She demanded to have our dad wait to meet with the chemo doctor until she could be there.  Yet, she can not follow through and call to set up his chemo.  He is worried that the cancer has spread now.  It has been close to 3 weeks since the meeting.

I confess...

I made a gift for my friend Rhonda.  Today is her birthday.  I took pictures so I could post on my blog too, but stupid life came to a halt on Tuesday-Thursday.  Happy Birthday Rhonda.  Your package will be in the mail this weekend for you.

I confess...

The boys thought the gift was cool too.

I confess...

Thursday was like a day from Hell once I left work.  It was not good for Todd either.

I confess...

I wanted to run away.  I was mad at each one of our children!  So so mad!!!!!

I confess...

I miss the days when my children were respectful.  I miss the days when they understood we all are family.  I miss the days when they were not so self centered and realize they are NOT adults.  {Okay...some are adults but they really are not adults, if you know what I mean}

I confess...

Spring break is not what it was going to be.  We are not getting away to go to St Louis now to watch the wrestling tournament.  Instead we are now doing a lot of spring cleaning, getting rid of stuff and painting rooms.  Yes, plural rooms.

What do you have to confess about?
 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. first of all prayers going up for your daddy. i hope your sister gets it together and takes care of his needs.

    secondly i just asked you to be my friend on FB, please say yes.

    and i am soooo looking forward to doing a little Spring Cleaning. we got rid of lots and lots of stuff when we moved but of course there were boxes in the garage that are ALWAYS in the garage and get moved from house to house and are never opened...the time is now. it's gonna feel good to purge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry for the week you've had. As much as I love getting older, I completely recognize how difficult it is to navigate older children and aging, sometimes sick parents, with our own needs and desires. I suspect that we all get trapped in the middle trying to please everyone else, and in the meantime, just ending up angry, annoyed, and let down.

    Thank you for the birthday wishes. I appreciate them greatly and can't wait to see what you made for me. I know I will love it because you are very talented and a dear friend.

    I hope things turn around soon. You need some sunshine in all this rain.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very frustrating weeke:-( I hope your dad is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just stopping by from the linky. :) Nice to "meet" you!
    Lots of :hugs: for a crappy week.
    And I understand that whole wanting to run away thing and missing when kids were respectful and stuff. Mine are only 9 and 7 but they've really come into an age where they can be pretty darn bratty...especially my 9 year old! I'm wondering if someone changed the age of "teen" to 9. Feels that way!
    I hope you have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jolene, my sweet friend. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time lately. Work, cancelled plans, disrespectful children, your sister. I hope the weekend gives you some much-needed rest and relaxation. You deserve it. I can't wait to see a picture of your friend's gift. Your creativity inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping over from the linky- hi!
    What a week you had, I hope the weekend treated you better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.