Tuesday, February 14, 2012

L O V E

I am addicted to Pinterest.  I love getting ideas from it.  I came across this adorable Valentine's Day decoration, simply taking wooden letters, pretty scrap book paper, and mod podge.   I wanted the black boarder on my letters, so I picked up some black paint as well.




Ta Da!  I love it!  Todd loved it!  The boys liked it (okay...they are boys and not much into decoration.)  It actually only took 30 minutes, drying time and all. 


 I just L O V E it.  Just in time for Valentine's Day.

I am going to post this to 5 Minutes for Mom's... Tackle It Tuesday
Making Lemondae's... Refresh Your Nest Friday. 
Adventures-In-Mommy-Land...Weekend Show and Share
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out amazing. I really want to learn the whole Mod Podge thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Mommy land.. these are beautiful. Love the colors you chose and the sweet little flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...