Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We Want to Know

 Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A

Hosted by MamarazziQueso and Crazymama
Photobucket
 Yours truly, Mamarazzi, is asking the questions this week, and she will admit it's a little random.

{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?
{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.
{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?
{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?
{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.

{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?
I am working until 7 pm...Todd will be making dinner, so I have no clue.  After Valentine's Day week, it will be back to me cooking.  I kind have enjoyed the time off rushing home and cooking a meal.  I still have to clean up the mess though.  LOL
{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.
I am currently looking forward to Spring Break.  I actually have it off as well.  The first part of the week I am looking forward to doing fun activities with Ethan and Noah, any other child that is not working.  The end of the week, Todd and I will be going to St Louis for the NCAA Wrestling tournament for 3 days.
{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?
I do not see anything wrong with re-gifting something that is in 'new' condition and if it fits the person you are giving the gift to.  If it is just to get rid of something you don't like or want any more and it doesn't fit the person you are giving it to, then don't do it.
{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?
Rarely.
{5} Share a picture from your cell phone or camera.

 



This is a picture of how we grow lose leaf lettuce and baby spinach.  We grow them in under the bed storage containers.  You do not need a lot of dirt to grow lettuce or baby spinach.  We have the containers on our deck.  It makes is so convenient to walk out of the kitchen, go through our porch to cut a piece of lettuce for a fresh salad that evening.  We had to place a cage on it last year to keep the squirrels from digging when the plants were so tiny.  I wanted to show everyone that one can garden from the earth as well as tubs.  Carrots are very successful in 32 gallon storage tubs. Potatoes grow in outdoor trash cans.  Even if you are renting your home or have just a patio you can do some sort of gardening.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i share your thoughts on re gifting!! agreed!

    i am looking forward to Spring break too...hopefully i will be able to get more time with my nephews and niece that week!

    thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also share your thoughts on re-gifting and on rearranging furniture. Very rarely do that! Hope your spring break is great, when it finally gets here. Four or five more weeks for us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.