Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Woo Hoos



My Woo Hoo Wednesday is about a class that Todd and I went to on Saturday.  It was on vegetable gardening. Woo Hoo...Spring is definitely in our thoughts...Gardening is in our thoughts.

To be perfectly honest, we did not learn a lot.  It was an okay class.  We had to pay $5 each and we received a $5 coupon when we purchase something in their shop for $10 or more.  Woo Hoo, we could put that to good use.  I believe we are going to get a heating mat to place under our tomato seedlings.  Woo Hoo I did learn what we did wrong with our celery last year and I am in hopes to do better this year.  Woo Hoo I won the door price.  A gift certificate to the shop.  Ha ha ha... I have no idea how much it has on the card.  I was afraid to ask, we will see when we go back within the next two weeks to make our purchase.

Woo Hoo for gardening!  Veggies and Flowers!   I just love seeing the beauty of the gardens, even the vegetable garden holds such beauty in colors.  I love the different shades of green it supplies us to view. 

What do you have to Woo Hoo about?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i just ordered my tomato plants for Summer...i can hardly wait!!

    BUT

    i am not a gardener so this should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.