Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Woo Hoos

This week Wednesday Woo Hoo is all about Valentine's Day.  I just love Valentine's Day.  WOO HOO!!!!It is my favorite holiday.  As I posted yesterday, I have a new Valentine's decoration, I have two others in the works, just not completed.  I plan to finish them and still post, but might not rush on it since Valentine's is over now. WOO HOO!!!

Why I love Valentine's Day?  It is all about love.  I love being loved.  I love showing others I love them.  I show everyone I love them every day, but to dedicate a day is so wonderful.  It has been my favorite since I could remember.  It was the one true holiday that my father never ever was drunk.  Even when I was alone and left my ex, Valentine's was special.  I had my boys with me.  We created a special day.  WOO HOO!!!

This Valentine's Day, we picked up goodies for the kids. WOO HOO! I made sure my boys had cards from me, something I have always done.  Todd and I picked up bath toys for Taj since he is too little for sweets.  We also picked up his little shirt. WOO HOO!  Our family's little cupid and I do mean family.  Everyone loves him so much in our family.  Woo Hoo...this child feels our love too.

The boys and girls wished us Happy Valentine's Day...Woo Hoo.  The boys even told me they loved me ... Woo Hoo.  That is the only thing one said to me...he is still mad at me for being grounded.  *sigh...awh, the life of being a Mother of teenagers*  Emily even picked up a gift certificate to the Olive Garden.

I made a special dinner for all of them.  Woo Hoo...only thing missing was Matthew.  He was working. Both Todd and Joshua had T-Bone Steak.  The girls, Ethan, and I had NY Strip.  Noah had pork chop, this child does not like steak.  All but Ethan had a twice bake potato, Ethan does not like them.  Woo Hoo everyone enjoyed dinner.  We also had veggies.  I made some brownies with red frosting.  Emily also brought over some cupcakes she bought.

Todd and I had our special lunch date.  WOO HOO!!!  Honestly, this was the best lunch I have ever had!  We went through 3 Samurai (where we would have went for dinner), we had vegetable pot stickers for appetizer.  Woo Hoo...they were delicious with a spinach wrap.  We both had Bento Boxes.  Woo Hoo!  This includes soup, I love the clear soup they serve.  A small salad with the best white vinaigrette dressing, the salad is about the size of a baseball.  Tempura, shrimp, zucchini, and sweet potato, rice,and the main dish. Woo Hoo! My main dish was Tilapia stuffed with blue crab.  Woo Hoo!  So delicious!  Originally we were going to get sushi.  Todd was thinking about ordering some but when we realized what all came in the Bento Box, we both thought that we would not have room to eat everything. Woo Hoo...we were right.  I did not even eat any of my white rice.  Everything was so flavorful.

While we were at lunch we talked about taking some classes together since we have completed all the dancing classes.  Woo Hoo!  I love time like this with him.  We both have agreed that we are going to take some Culinary Classes.  Woo Hoo!  I think this is going to be so much fun.  This is what I love about special dinner dates.  Woo Hoo!  We get to talk...talk about things that are not stressful to us.

When we arrived home from lunch, a special delivery was dropped off.  A dozen of long stem roses, a small box of chocolates, and a small spa set.  The card that came with the flowers...Woo Hoo is always my favorite.  Here is what he said:

They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true...Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again-Love Todd

How can anyone not say WOO HOO to that?  Not me!

I ended up getting him a couple bags of Sugar Free Dark Chocolates, since he is diabetic and a card.  Woo Hoo, he loved them.

I just love Valentine's Day.

What do you have to Woo Hoo about?

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals