Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


It is that time of week again...Confession time.

I confess...

I totally missed Noah's conference last Thursday.  I can not believe I completely forgot about it.  It was not like ... Oh I am late, I have to hurry.  It was not, Oh darn, Noah's conferences were an hour ago.

I confess...

I did not remember until Wednesday when I came home from work (nearly a week later) when Noah handed his folder to me and said his teacher wanted me to sign the forms and send it back since I missed his conference.

I confess...

I seriously feel awful.  I KNOW why I forgot with everything going on, it was actually the same night I was told about my Dad not having chemo.  Although the crap going on is HEAVY and honestly understandable why I missed it...I STILL FEEL AWFUL!!!!

What do you have to confess?  
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I hate that feeling - the totally missed something. I'm so sorry that so many things are going on for you guys right now. I hope everyone understands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself! We all forget! Life can be hectic and stressful. breathe! Hopping over from Mamarazzi! Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is sooooo stressful sometimes. I am becoming very forgetful because I know my mind is on overload. Be gentle with yourself... it'll get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. life happens hun, don't beat yourself up.

    sorry i am late getting to confessions. my internet was being poopy this weekend and i could not get blogs to load, so i gave up...until now!! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals