Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket


It's that time of week again.  What do you have to confess about?



I confess...

This week we did not get as much Spring Cleaning done was we had planned.  I just did not want to do everything myself.

I confess...

I sort of feel like I wasted a week's vacation.  I did get the painting done in the small living room, but the flooring did not get laid.  *sigh*  Todd and Joshua were to complete this.

I confess...

All I did was laundry, assist with the garage cleaning, and Spring Cleaned the Kitchen.  This included the walls, dishwasher, and refrigerator.   I also re-organized the cupboards and pantry.

I confess...

I did do a lot of napping.  I figured if everyone else was going to not help, then I might as well take it easy as well.  I slept a lot!  I think it has been a long time since I felt this rested.

I confess...

WE did go play lazier tag and bowling this morning, but I received attitude from all the men in the house... YES all including Todd.  I finally yelled at them stating all I wanted to do was make sure everyone had something fun to do today.  Time with one another... and I am the one getting the attitude.  THANK YOU!  This put them all in their places in matter of minutes and the attitudes were dropped.  Off we went to Cedar Rapids, we also have Taj today.  We taught him to blow kisses.  It was great to bowl a gutter ball and turn around to see an adorable 8 month throwing kisses (moochies as his Mama' calls them.) at you and clapping and with a sweet heavenly tone a baby "yeah".  *SMILE*  How can anyone feel horrible about the gutter ball, even if it was 3 frames in a row with nothing but gutters.  Yes, that was me.  First game was only 53 and the second game was 33.  I never said I should be on the bowling circuit.

What do you have to confess?  Come on over to Mamarazzi's and join in the fun.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. sounds to me like you had the perfect balance of work and fun...sounds productive and relaxing.

    balance.

    it;s a beautiful thing.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that sleeping is a good use of vacation time. I am sorry that your plans weren't met due to resistance. That is rough.

    With bowling, I always ask for the bumpers. I don't care if I'm 45, I need HELP with bowling. :)

    Just saying about Taj, he is going one spoiled grandma's boy. :) I'm glad you have someone to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals