Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket



This week I feel like I have something to post that I am HAPPY about!  I had a wonderful weekend.  It started with Friday, a late lunch date with my husband.  We aired some feelings and I shared how I felt we were growing apart and feel such tension between us anymore.  I think this helped because the tension is not there any more.  HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

Saturday, Noah and I went and had our hair cut.  OH I AM SO HAPPY with my cut.  I think I have found my new hair dresser that I am going to request from now on!   He did what I asked and more.  He even showed me another way to style it, so now I have 3 different ways I can wear my hair.  I am so HAPPY!  It has been a long time since I have felt good about my hair.

Saturday, Noah, Ethan and I went to a ceramic cafe and spent several hours... I mean several hours just painting.  Anything crafty makes me HAPPY.  Spending quality time with my boys makes me HAPPY!  I can not wait to blog about it, just waiting to have the final product to come back.

Later that night I played Apples to Apples with Noah, Ethan, and Joshua.  I enjoy time with the boys.  It reminded me when there was less stress, my boys being respectful, closeness with one another.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Sunday was great too.  My husband and I spent quality time with one another and this made me very HAPPY.  We also did a little Spring Cleaning and moved some furniture around in the bedroom.  I love the way it looks now.

It has been 4 days now without crying.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

What do you have to be HAPPY about?  Come join Mamarazzi and link up.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! you should see the huge smile on my face. i am soooo HAPPY for you!! lots to be happy for indeed!!

    we love that game Apples to Apples too, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you are so happy. You deserve some smiles:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family time is always the very best. So glad you are enjoying it! Thanks for the happiness reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.