Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket


First and foremost I am HAPPY that I do not have to work this week.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

We are working on de-cluttering the house and this makes me very HAPPY!  Yesterday I tackled the dishwasher. I removed as much as I could hard water deposits and calcium build up.  That project was really gross but it is done now and that makes me HAPPY!  We (Todd and I) also tackled the garage.  We still have two corners that we feel are cluttered but it is 95% better.  Those corners will be taken care of during Labor Day weekend.  The girls will be moving again (Holy Crap, we will have 4 kids moving August 1st to 4 different apartments/houses.  Oh My!  I see a lot of boxes in my future for that day.) and this is when those corners should be cleaned out, it's their stuff from their move back into our place that they left last May when they moved out.  However, still with two corners a little cluttered we managed to remove 4 55 gallon full of trash bags.  That is a lot of trash!  55 gallon trash bags are the size of bags that recycled pop bottles/cans go into.   The garage looks great!  HAPPY!  The floor has been swept, and I mean swept well. 

Today our new linoleum will be rolled on the garage floor for Todd and Joshua to cut.  Then they will be laying it down on the floor at the foyer/hallway.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY *dancing with this HAPPY*  I can not wait!  While they are working on the floor, I will be painting our small living room.  I just can not wait to see the color on the wall...Good-bye cold white walls, Hello color!  HAPPY

Although we have a lot of tasks to do on our 'Honey Do List' we have been enjoying our time as well.  Last night we went out to eat and had a wonderful time. HAPPY! Ethan and Noah was enjoyable, it has been awhile taking them out and for them to behave.  I am very HAPPY that they both behaved as they should have in public. We were able to laugh and have a good time...no bickering and drawing people's attention to us.  I am very HAPPY and proud of them for behaving the way I have taught them.

Sunday we went to Des Moines to visit my Mom and Dad, this made me very HAPPY! We also brought Taj with us.  Ethan has a cute little video of Taj in the car on the way home.  He was very entertaining to Ethan and Noah.

Well I am off to Spring Clean my kitchen before I start my painting.  I will be back around lunch time and hop on over to Mamarazzi's linky to read what everyone else is HAPPY about.

What do you have to be HAPPY about?  Come join in on the fun!  Being HAPPY is what Tuesdays are all about.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Spring cleaning is hard, but it feels good to get it done! How are you, my sweet friend? It's spring break here, too. Going to San Antonio for a couple of days. No plans except get in the car and go. Sounds like I should be sending you some boxes for moving in a few months. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring cleaning! I've been in the mood to clean and organize lately...I think it's because of pinterest. It inspires me, I guess. ;)

    Sounds like you're having a really happy week! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend, you are making me feel lazy. So awesome that you've accomplished so much around your house. Happy, happy, happy!

    Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list!! It's soooo nice to declutter, and to do those major cleanings! It's a big job, but so worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As annoying as spring cleaning can be sometimes I have to admit it makes me happy too!! Not to mention not having to go to work :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. it actually sounds like a whole lot of fun purging and cleaning...i got rid of a lot of stuff when we moved and i have sooooo much i still need to get rid of, i am ready to lighten my load around here. minimize!!

    thanks for linking up my friend, you enjoy your days off!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have gotten a lot done! Good for you! I would be very happy about that, too. It feels so good to get organized and check off chores.

    Linking from Mamarazzi's.

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals