Thursday, March 1, 2012

We Want to Know

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesdays Q&A
Hosted by Mamarazzi and Crazymama
null


This week's questions are from  Mamarazzi, and this is what she want to know...

{1} What are your Top 3 blogging tips for other bloggers?
{2} What book have you read lately that you would recommend?
{3} What is a physical feature you have been complimented on?
{4} What color is your toothbrush?
{5} What question would you like to add to a future WWTK?

Here are MY answers, I cannot wait to come around and read yours!
{1} What are your Top 3 blogging tips for other bloggers?
I am not professional by no means, but here are my tips.
1.  Be true to yourself.  Blog what is in your heart, do not be fake.
2.  Know why you are blogging...for friends, join linky parties... for crafting/recipes, join other similar style blogs to get your ideas out there... Just to put it out there.
3.  I'm guilty of this one...proof read your blog.  I am so guilty that I do not proof read it until the day after I post it.  Sometimes, I am just running and think I have to publish this now so I can get on to my next thing.  I am going to try hard to step back and try to proof a little more.
{2} What book have you read lately that you would recommend?
This is sad.  I do not even have time to read for pleasure.  I have it on my goals for this year to read at least 3 books. The last time I sat down and read for pleasure was 3 Summers ago while on vacation, I actually read 2 books and loved it!  However, out of all the books I have read so far as an adult, I would recommend the Left Behind series.  (There again, I only made it to the 5th book)
{3} What is a physical feature you have been complimented on?
 My Eyes.  I used to hear smile once in awhile and a few people have mentioned that I have a cute giggle.  I don't know about the smile (which is not posted here) or the giggle but I do have to agree, the one thing I like physical feature of mine is my eyes.

{4} What color is your toothbrush?
Pink and white
{5} What question would you like to add to a future WWTK?
*Favorite music or what would be your theme song of your childhood life, 10 years ago life, and now life?
*How do you handle stress?
*How many siblings do you have?
*What did you want to be when you grow up?  Are you doing it?
*What is your favorite drink?
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Mamarazzi!

    Know why your blogging ... I love that! I think people lose track of why they started.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your questions, i grabbed them and will use them in a future WWTK post!!

    great tips! and you do have very pretty eyes!

    thanks for linking up, sorry i am slooooooow getting here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.