Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We Want To Know

null


This week's questions come from Crazymama and Fullfilled Mommy @ http://threekidsfouryears.blogspot.com/



{1} How many phones do you have in your household? (cell, smart, land lines)
{2} Are you brand loyal? (Apple or Android or something else?)
{3} Would you rather talk on the phone, text or email?
{4} What do you think of Video chat? what do you use? (skype, facetime? google talk?)
Fulfilled Mommy @ http://threekidsfouryears.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{5}What is your favorite gadget? (Tablet, cell phone, etc.)
{6} If you had to pick just one technological gadget, (computer, cell phone, smart phone, tablet)and it was the only one you could use for a year, which would you pick? explain why.

 Here are my answers:

{1} How many phones do you have in your household? (cell, smart, land lines)
       3 land lines, 4 cell phones.
{2} Are you brand loyal? (Apple or Android or something else?)
      Nope, we do not have smart phones.
{3} Would you rather talk on the phone, text or email?
      Talk.  I would rather have a real conversation then wait or be interrupted when I am trying to respond with a part 2 of the original text.  I do love sweet emails from my husband.  It reminds me of our beginning.
{4} What do you think of Video chat? what do you use? (skype, facetime? google talk?)
      Don't have an opinion, I don't video chat.  I think it is wonderful for someone for a long distance relationship or may want to if my children ever move away.
Fulfilled Mommy @ http://threekidsfouryears.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{5}What is your favorite gadget? (Tablet, cell phone, etc.)
      I like Todd's tablet but give me a lap top or computer any day.  I think I want an Ipod some day.
{6} If you had to pick just one technological gadget, (computer, cell phone, smart phone, tablet)and it was the only one you could use for a year, which would you pick? explain why.
     Computer, I guess.  We don't have smart phones, I do not see a rhyme or reason to pay that much for a cell phone or extra for even usage of said smart phone plan.  I guess call me odd, but I have not jumped on that band wagon.  Tablet's seem to be nice, but I would rather have a real book compared to an Ebook, I also prefer real keyboards compared to the touch keyboards on the tablets.  Again, I guess I am just odd.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh i am with you i prefer a keyboard than a touch screen. my smart phone has a full qwerty keyboard but can also do a touch screen. i have a tablet but it's easier to type on my phone with the keyboard .

    i am totally with you on texting and the interrupted conversations while both people are typing and neither are waiting for replies. i'd rather chat on the phone or email.

    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got a smart phone about a year ago, but haven't gotten one for the kids yet. I love it, but I'd take my laptop over it any day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals