Monday, April 23, 2012

Cancer... Oh How I Hate Thee

Cancer... Oh how I hate that 6 letter word.

To me it is worse than any 4 letter word ever could be.

Cancer... You are so dark

However if a person has the right spirit you still can see the light they shine.

Cancer... You are so scary

However if a person has the right spirit they will take the time they have and make it count.

Cancer... Often more than one type

However some if caught soon enough are curable.

Cancer... You make people feel vulnerable and helpless

Even if they try to put up a strong front.

Cancer… Oh how I hate that 6 letter word.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals