Monday, April 23, 2012

Favorite Color Swap





Photobucket


Oops I did it again!
No actually I chose to.
I am going to participate in another 

My first swap was the Autumn Swap.
I loved it so much! 
I received so many neat Autumn gifts.

I really enjoyed this one because I was paired with someone
I did not know.  
I got to know her more and enjoyed several of her favorite things.

Now she is going to host another swap...
This time will be My Favorite Color.
Once we are paired up,
we buy gifts totally $25-$40 in our partner's favorite color.
I'm very excited to meet someone new.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. What an interesting concept! How do you get involved would love to learn more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on over to Mamarazzi's site...
    http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2012/04/mamarazzis-favorite-color-swap.html

    She only has a few slots open for newbies. It is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals