Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...

It really does not feel like Easter is going to be in 2 days.  We will not have a big Easter get together or dinner this year.  Plans are to meet Todd's Mom and boyfriend at a restuarant and have dinner there.  His sister and her children will not be there because of some drama.  It will only be the younger two boys, Todd, myself, Connie, and Jim.  I am not sure where Emily will be but Kera, Joshua, and Matthew will be working. 

I confess...

I have been thinking about making a small feast for dinner later on Sunday since Joshua has to work, although he will not be home until 9 pm that night so then I think...why bother.

I confess...

It is so strange that I do not have to have Easter baskets made up and hide eggs anymore since no one believes.  We did pick up a little something to give the kids but it still is not the same thing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and Happy... Good Friday to all as well.

What do you have to confess this week?  Come join in the link at Mamarazzi's.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...