Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess...

I really do not have much to confess this week.  It has been a boring week, not only at home but at work too.

I confess...

I am perfectly fine with having a boring week since our lives has been so hectic lately.

I confess...

I can not wait to save up to reupholster (or at least try to reupholster) our love seat.  Once I do then I will post photos of our small living room.  I love what I see so far.

I confess...

I am excited for my Mom to be staying with my boys.  I think they need some one on one time.  Of all the grandchildren, my Mom has less time with my boys, this will be good for them.  I have been trying to find things for them to do with her.  Thursday and Friday she may be a little bored while Ethan and Noah are in school.  I hope Joshua and Matthew are around to entertain her some.

I confess...

I do not think Joshua's idea of entertaining her is a good one.  He asked Matthew "Do you think Grandma would think drinking is entertaining?  I do" *sigh* One step forward, sometimes two steps back.

I confess...

I am so THANKFUL it is FRIDAY!!!  I have a lot to do this weekend trying to get everything ready for Las Vegas.  I will try to have some blogs ready and have them automated posted but I most likely will not be able to link them up to the actual page.  I will shoot them over to you still Mamarazzi, just won't be able to link my own page to your linky.


One last confession... I confess...


I'm so thrilled that I am getting away with my best friend, some alone time with him will be wonderful.

What do you have to confess about this week?  Come join in with Mamarazzi and the gang and link up.
Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. Have fun on your trip! Vegas sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes boring is good, it means nothing bad has happened!
    Reupholstering makes things new again, I love it!
    I'm sure your mom will have a lot of fun with the boys.
    Hope you ladies have an awesome trip to Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have an amazing time on your trip. IF i remember i will link you up...life it whackadoodles right now tho. :)

    thanks for linking up my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...