Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Confessionals

Photobucket

It's that time of week again...Friday Confessionals

I confess...

I am just a tad upset with one of my son's.  I gave him two packages to mail for me and money for the postage a couple of weeks ago only to find out after being confronted, he left the packages at a friend's place and spent my money.  I love this kid, but he test me a lot.

I confess...

I PROMISE I WILL MAIL THEM MYSELF COMING MONDAY!

I confess..

I honestly need to work on losing this weight.  I MUST before I ride on a plane again.  I was so embarrased that I needed an extension for the seat belt to fit around me.  I just wanted to cry.

I confess...

My left foot is finally feeling better and only 1of 6 blisters hurt on the right foot still.

I confess...

I have never walked that much in my life, rode escalators more in my life, nor walked with blisters until they bled (3 days in a row) before in my life.  The last one... I confess I do not want to ever do again.

I confess...

Although I was achy and had battle wounds, it was all worth it.

That's all I have right now.  What do you have to confess about?  Come on over and join Mamarazzi and confess away.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I would be upset at my son too!
    What are you going to do?!

    ouchie!! Blisters on feet are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would be upset at my son too!
    What are you going to do?!

    ouchie!! Blisters on feet are no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! I have dropped 40+ lbs and I have kept it off for several years. Write down what you are gonna do. EVERYDAY! Write down what you actually did that day. Do that for 2 weeks and then you will be forming a habit!
    Hope the feet feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the blisters get better soon. Being able to move without pain makes moving easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be upset with your son, too. Grrrr! Why do they do such irresponsible things sometimes? Hope your blisters are better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man i would pretty much kill my kid if they didn't do what i asked them to do...you are a very patient woman.

    do me a favor tho, mail your own package for the swap...mmmmkaaaay?!

    my mom recently flew and had to get an extension, she was so horrified that she made my dad drive 14 hours to come and get her instead of flying home.

    (((HUGS)))

    i needed to get a major jump start not long ago and i did the medifast plan...i lost 11bs the first week with ZERO exercise (they recommend taking the first week east like that) then lost 14lbs the 2nd week and only walking a few miles that week. on week 3 i lost 10 lbs.then i had to stop the medifast because it got too expensive...but i have kept that 35lbs off, just by making good choices and it was easier to work out because i was smaller.

    in the meantime be kind to yourself and love yourself curves and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...