Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket

I am HAPPY that my husband and I had such a good laugh a few nights back.  Seriously it was wonderful.  Click here and you can read all about it too.

I am HAPPY that I was able to mail to packages to two wonderful women.  I am excited to see how Rhonda likes (I hope it is a like) her gift I made.  The other are for 3 little boys who will be a big brother soon.  I am sending gifts to them so their Mommy can put them up and when people come to see the new sister (the one and only) and bring a gift for her, they will have something to open too.  I know how little things like this happen and how the big brothers feel left out, been there done that with my boys.  Doing things like this makes me very HAPPY!

We enjoyed Taj last night.  He was in such rare form and very talky last night.  He is developing such a personality that is makes me laugh.  He loves to tease.  He makes me so HAPPY!

Todd was able to get a community plot to garden this year.  It is going to be a lot of work but if we have the produce we are hoping, this will make us HAPPY.  We currently have a garden in our back yard that is 16ft x 24ft.  The community plot is 10ft x 50ft.  I am hoping we can get some serious corn on the cob this year.  That my lovies will make me super HAPPY!

What are you happy about?  Come join in with Mamarazzi's list.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Gardening always makes me happy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good vibes that the community plot doesn't have squirrels or rabbits! :)

    Also, I'm sure I'll love what you send. I am so looking forward to it.

    Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a community garden sounds delightful!! we had hoped to create a small spot for some tomatoes and herbs but i fear we missed our chance to plant.

    thanks for linking up great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear more about your community garden. I hope you will post about it!

    Linking from Mamarazzi's.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals