Here is my HAPPY LIST for this week. It was longer in my head up until last night when I heard more news about my Dad. I can not remember all of it now. Here is what I do recall...
This week I am HAPPY for the teenage boy who entertained me last night while I was filling up my gas tank. Seriously some strange teenager made me so HAPPY. There I was just hanging up the phone from my Dad and getting out of the car and this teenage boy across the street waiting for the bus entertained me so much that I had a huge smile on my face. He was listening to his IPOD and signing so loud as if he was standing next to me. Now he was not just singing he was also performing. He would get down on one knee and belt the words out. He would dance up and down the sidewalk some performing while he waited. He acted as if he was on stage and we strangers across the street filling our cars were not even there (and every pump was full of cars too.), in my head he imagined his audience was out there. HAPPY and I needed that entertainment right then.
More HAPPY moments...
- Taj taking 4 steps towards me. HAPPY
- Listening to Taj say... "Kitty, Kitty, Kitty Cat" in the sweetest little voice. HAPPY
- Taj sitting and eating his pizza, only taking bites every time Grandpa did. HAPPY
- Taj watching Grandpa fold his hands together and place them on his belly while he watched t.v. THEN Taj would look at his hands and figured out how he could fold his in front of him and be like Grandpa. (Taj is was 10 months on the 6th. He is a smart little guy.) HAPPY
- Moochies (as Kera calls kisses) from Taj. Oh I love his moochies. HAPPY
- The boys going to bed on time without having to be asked. OH HAPPY DAY!!!
- Ethan getting his homework done without being asked to...another OH HAPPY DAY!!!
- It has been a good month with the boys. The way we used to be. This makes me exceptionally HAPPY. These are the boys I raised and I am so proud of. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I will hang on to these moments.
What do you have to be HAPPY about? Come join Mamarazzi and link up to her weekly HAPPY LIST.