Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Broken Heart


My heart is aching for my son.  He is going through his first break up.  He has been with this girl for 2 years now.  She was playing games with him about their relationship and this break up has been brewing since Friday.  She just kept stringing him along.  I feel horrible for him.  I know this is part of life and something he has to go through, but Mama Bear here just wants to claw out to the girl who broke his heart.  {Do not take me wrong she is a nice girl, she just hurt my cub here.} I know the first break up is the worst and the drama she has made of this did not help one bit.  Why do girls have to be so dramatic?  Why?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.