Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Favorite Color Swap



Photobucket

I received my package the other day.  
It was filled with many blue goodies.
I was paired up with Lisa from  http://www.thecoolchick2007.blogspot.com


 Just look at the goodness.
  1.  Blue framed white board.
  2. Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Dark & Sea Salt Caramel.
  3. Jolly Rancher's Freeze Pops (The boys are anxious for these.)
  4. A Fresh smelling candle.
  5. Blue finger nail polish.
  6. The Body Guard Movie
  7. Cute Blue Note Cards
  8. Four Fabulous Blue Ink Pens (My favorite kind.)
  9. Winter fresh Mints
  10. Stride Rite Gum (One of my favorites.)
  11. Push Pop Blue Raspberry Watermelon Flavored Lip Balm.
  12. M&M Pretzels
  13. A little note pad with a 'J' on it.
  14. A new pair of garden gloves (very needed.)
  15. A cute little Mickey Mouse ball for Taj.
Thank you Lisa for all the nice gifts.  Thank you Mamarazzi for organizing the swap.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Looks like you got some awesome blue items!!!!! Love my Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!! I knew Lisa would do a great job gathering the perfect stuff for you! love her.

    Yep, I so wish I had matched myself up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay a fellow lover of blue what a great package you got and oh M&M's totally cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw fun is all of that?? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVe the gloves. Very cute little collection of surprises!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.