Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Confessional


Photobucket


Join in the Confessionals over at Mamarazzi's.

My confessions are going to be skater brained this week, I have some confession I must get out there though...

I confess…

I am a little frustrated with a post I made. Well it’s not the post, it is my follow up. I posted this back in November 2010. PPND I felt very good about this post. I still do.  It is full of information and I want others to honestly know about this disease. I feel very passionate about it. I never anticipated the responses I was going to get. To date; I have had 939 views; most of them (nearly all) are people who are searching about this disease. I have people asking me all sorts of questions, like will stem cell surgery help and so forth. One lady Maria, I have a strong connection with. She was going to have this surgery in October and wanted to know if I thought it would work. I reached out to the doctor’s assistant, only to receive an automotive response that she is only working part time now and she will respond when she is in. I NEVER received a response. I just emailed again because I want more information… any updates or a name, email, address of which I can send people asking me questions that I just am not able to answer. I received a response that the email address is no longer active. *sigh* As I stated I have such a passion for this disease and the people/families going through this. I do want answers…so now I will mail my questions to the doctor at the Mayo Clinic, in hopes to get answers. I just can not leave it lie, I just can not. I have never heard back from Maria, I pray her surgery went well.

I confess…

Matthew has turned a corner. He is drinking less and is back on his feet again. I think not being able to go back to school helped him. He is working and is financially stable again. He has a little over 1/3 of what he needs to pay inorder to go back. I am very proud of him for turning it around again. His birthday is next week and he will be 22. WOW, how can that be?

I confess…

Joshua has a birthday this month too. He will be out of state on his birthday. This child needs to learn to save. He just can not manage to learn how to. I worry about him to the N’th degree. He leaves to go to Tennessee the day before Mother’s Day and will be there for 2 weeks, then off to New York for the summer. I can not express how worried I am about him driving, making it through his door to door sales. I pray he has a place to stay when he gets there. There are other things Joshua is doing that scare me as well. At times, I worry or think what have I done wrong…but then I realize NOTHING. I AM a good Mom; this is something the baby bird just has to learn on his own I guess. We all do not take the easier path and Joshua is definitely taking a little rougher road then I would like for him to be on.

I confess…

Ethan has nearly completed his first year in high school and I need to be looking into Driver’s Ed for the boy. *eeck*  I have to teach another boy to drive. Man, I think I am going to have more gray highlights, I actually hope he learns like Matthew did and not Joshua.

I confess…

Noah will be promoted (graduate) from elementary school this year. He is so excited to be going into junior high next year. I have mixed feelings here; however I am rather excited that I will be done with elementary. I have had a child in elementary for 17 years straight. *SIGH*

I confess…

I miss my boys being young but I love the fact I can have more time to do things for me… this leads me to…

I confess…

I think being a grandparent is the best. You get to re-live some memories of your children through grandchildren. You also get to experience “first” still. Here is the bonus…you are NOT the parent, so you do not have to be the disciplinary. This time, you get have all the rewards of children, still guide them though.

I confess…

I am so shocked that in 1 month and 1 day Taj will be 1 years old. This year has flown. He loves to walk. He is so funny, he still is like a bambi, wobbly on his new found legs, yet he is so proud that he is walking. I love listening to him talk. His vocabulary is: Mama, Mma (that’s his Grandma), Kitty Kitty Kitty Cat, and G’cha’. Emily, the boys, and Todd will chase him, saying “I’m gonna’ get ya!” He screams with delight and rushes to Kera or myself and just giggles. He has learned to taunt them and say “G’cha’” in order for them to play with him. Occasionally he will go to them saying “G’cha’, G’cha’, G’cha’.” Once he get’s them he acts like he is tickling them like they do him. I just love this play.

I confess…

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!!!!!

What do you have to confess about?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Family is everything!
    Thanks for sharing your confessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate my boys are growing up but at the same time I love it and I agree family is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals