Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

It's that time of week.  What do you have to confess this week?  Here are mine.

I confess...

This week took FOREVER to get through.  Work was CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY.  Cranky callers, not my favorite part of my job but I understand it is part of my job, Most of my client's intranet sites had problems and happened to be all at once, again part of my job but all at once?  A couple of my co-workers just being so DUMB ASS.  Yes, I just said that.

I confess...

I have never wanted to scream at a co-worker before and to have two of them.  I can not keep spoon feeding them and they are such Negative Nellie.  Their energy even stinks.  I swear by the time of my lunch on Tuesday, I was so close of walking out and never going back from their attitudes.  Good thing the park was so refreshing.  I took my sandwich and drove to a park where I sat on the table and just listened to nature.  It was soothing enough to have me go back to work.

I confess...

I did not have to be guilty Mom like I feared and had planned last week. My son had friends help him his last night.  He made it to Tennessee fine.  Now he needs to make it to New York.

I confess...

Ethan and Noah having their own room is such a blessing.  Well, Noah sort of has his own room, he is sharing with Matthew, my oldest for the summer.  The boys being in different rooms was exactly what they needed.  They have not fought once this week.  NOT once.

I confess...

I actually have heard the two playing and laughing a lot this week.  I also love watching them play with Taj.  They are super uncles and I think they are going to have a very special relationship with Taj.  It warms my heart.

See... I still think Family means Everything.!

What do you have to confess about this week? Come join Mamarazzi.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love it when the kids don't fight and I hated work drama it's like I'm sorry I didn't realize we were still 15! Argh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.