Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Confessional



Photobucket

It's that time of week again...confession time!

I confess...

I was thrilled Donald Driver won Dancing With The Stars.  He was one of my favorites from the start.  He was never in your face.  I thought he was always a good role model, never ill speaking.  I loved how he would take the comments from the judges and tried to apply them.  I also was impressed the one week when they showed him watching his dance the week before and others to see how he can improve.

I confess...

After Donald Driver won, I looked on line the next day to see what they said about him winning.  I can say I am a huge Donald Driver fan now.  I love the fact that he is an author of children books and he has a foundation which helps the homeless families and lack of education.  I think he is a very positive role model and I feel we need more of this from our professional athletes.  Yeah for you Donald Driver...your newest fan.

I confess...

I applied for another position in my department today.  I pray I get it.  I really need a change to put it nicely.

I confess...

I have not been blogging or even getting on the Internet that much lately because of our Internet.  It has been so unreliable it is making me so mad.

I confess...

Robin Gibbs' death really made me sad.  I mean, I remember listening to the Bee Gees and remember when the babysitter's niece who was from New York came to stay one summer. She taught all of us girls how to hustle to the Bee Gees.  I actually cried when I read about his death. I think it touched me so because of the liver cancer.



I confess...

The day he died was also the same day I heard from my Dad.  He is starting to feel some pain now, or at least admitting to it finally.  He is losing weight and has no appetite at all.  He said he is tired and just wants to sleep.  The doctor says that is from the chemo pills.  June 14th will be his next MRI and he will find out if the tumors in his liver has grown as well as the lungs.  I think this is why Robin's death hit me hard.

What do you have to confess this week.  Come and join Mamarazzi and confess away.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I confess I hadn't watched this season of DWTS and I had to google Donald Driver, but that's awesome and he seems like a great guy!

    Internet problems always frustrate me too!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.