Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy List

Photobucket
Join in with the fun at Mamarazzi's.

This week’s HAPPY LIST….

My feet are not aching any more, no more limping, no more wincing when I put on or take off my shoe. HAPPY HAPPY.

HAPPY I lost 7 pounds while I was on vacation and another 3 last week, now I am down 10 lbs. A decent start but oh so many more to go.

HAPPY with my new shirts and crop pants that I bought before Vegas. I wanted some new clothing and I found things I liked this time, not just grab something sort of like it because I am punishing myself for my size. NO MORE shopping like that. I have received compliments on two of my outfits I bought. This makes me HAPPY. I am not used to compliments and it makes me feel good. To be honest…I love my new shirts!

Joshua has his first new car. HAPPY! Todd and I have bought 2 others for him but they never panned out for the poor kid, however he was also told at the age of 16 to save up to add to what we can contribute to have a better car. The most we can contribute is around $1200, this is not a lot but when you consider 6 kids that is a lot. They should be responsible enough to save up if they want something better. I think Joshua was walking on cloud 9 on Saturday when the car became officially his. It made my heart HAPPY to see him this excited, however I am also scared to death for this kid. His driving sucks big time! I mean BIG time.

We…or I should say Todd has started planting in our gardens. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. He built new trellis for our sweet peas. I plan to take a picture of them soon. We have decided to put in our community garden, veggies that need less attention, such as broccoli, cabbage, and variety of squash. I think he is also planting some cucumbers there as well. Oh, I am getting excited to see the beauty of the colors. I can not wait to take pictures of it! I also am excited to freeze and can again. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

My butterfly garden is attracting butterflies. I have 6 plants survive out of the 12 that I planted. Click here to read about this garden. I plan to add to it this Summer. I can not wait to hang out the humming bird feeder. I hope I get some pictures of these little guys this year. HAPPY! I was thrilled to see several of them last year.

The best for last again...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY... my nephew and his wife had a baby yesterday.  This is their second child.  CJ turned 7 in February.  They all have been waiting along time for another/sibbling.  They have had a few heartbreaks but success this time.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.  Now he has both...daughter and son.  Now I have a new great nephew...I am so HAPPY for them.  I am so HAPPY for the family.

He truly is a good father
Mama is so HAPPY he is here.
Proud Big Sister...she has been so anxious for this baby!

What do you have to be HAPPY about this week?  Come join in.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I am your newest follower from Dandelion Wishes.
    I would love it if you came by and said hello.
    http://tiffanieslife.blogspot.com/

    I will be back often to read new posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't express how happy I am for you. Thrilled to hear that your feet are happy too! Congratulations on the 10 pounds. Keep it up. <3 U.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the weight loss!! That is amazing! Your little nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats on the weight loss and I'm glad your feet stopped hurting!

    Your nephew's family is cute, congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you truly have so, so much to be happy about. First of all, congrats on the weight loss. It is hard to lose weight! You should be so proud of yourself. Congrats on your new little family member. Such sweet photos...what a blessing!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals