Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We Want To Know

null


The first 2 questions are from Crazymama and then she has a little help from the reader/linky participant questions list.


{one} What would be your ideal way to spend Mothers day?

{two} Which would you rather receive actual gifts or gifts of service?

She @ http://she-she-says.blogspot.com wants to know:

{three}How do you juggle it all? How many different "hats" do you wear and how do you accomplish all you have to do?

Vandy @ http://tttandme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:

{four} What was your "Oh no, I'm turning into my mom" moment?

Natalie @ http://wibblywobblyme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:

{five}What should you be doing right now instead of participating in today's WWTK linky?

Here are my answers:

{one} What would be your ideal way to spend Mothers day?
Waking up to a clean house and not having to lift a finger to do any dishes, laundry or cooking on this special day. Spending the day with my family, enjoying it with one another, NO DRAMA OR BICKERING between the people I love so much. One drama free, bickering free, dotted on day.

{two} Which would you rather receive actual gifts or gifts of service?
Gifts of service any more, I typically have my boys weed the garden or mulch it for me. I will even have them plant new flowers. This is such a HUGE service for me and loved by me since it is very difficult to do with my knees. Todd has made it a tradition to by a new bush every year. I have several Lilac bushes now because of it. Nearly one of every color.

She @ http://she-she-says.blogspot.com wants to know:
{three}How do you juggle it all? How many different "hats" do you wear and how do you accomplish all you have to do?
Well my hats are: Full time Working Mom (at work a leader in the department where others count on…kind of the Mom on the team to my co-workers as well…no kind of, I am.), Mother of college children, Mother of child in High School, Mother of and elementary child, Step Mother of two adult children, Active Grandmother, daughter, sister, Aunt, Friend, blogger, gardener. Oh yeah, and wife. {Used to be Sunday School Teacher, Cub Scout Leader of two dens, Committee Chair of the Cub Scout Den, and did everything for my then ex-husband Cub Scout Troop Leader (how awful…I’m drawing a blank of the official title, team mother of soccer team and baseball team)} How did/do it all? I have no clue. LOL Oh my goodness when I did everything that I used to I had two in elementary, 1 three year old, and a baby. I was so fortunate that my babies were good babies. I remember holding the baby and propping the bottle under my chin to keep score of the baseball game. After my divorce to the boys’ father, I relied a lot on super friends and family to help me. I could not do it all and work. The boys have grown and my younger two have decided not to be involved, the youngest will be entering junior high school, he has mentioned he will be involved in singing…my second child did that and acting as well. I see the youngest following in his steps. I just do what I can do and do the best that I can. I have no clue on how I get it done or any words of advice. I am exhausted a lot and I think that is why I have not been successful at losing weight. I leave no time for me.

Vandy @ http://tttandme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{four} What was your "Oh no, I'm turning into my mom" moment?
The first time I heard me say… “I’m not so and so’s mother. I do not care what they do. I am your mother and I want what is best for you.” Once in awhile I would have a mouthy follow up and then I tell them go talk to Grandma, see what she has to say. They actually did and heard the same words. Ha ha ha I have a good Mom, I am okay with being like her. I also know where she went wrong. I try not to make the same mistakes. I am the type of person who tries to learn as I go and improve on it.

Natalie @ http://wibblywobblyme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{five}What should you be doing right now instead of participating in today's WWTK linky?
Hmmm… something productive at work. The phones are slow at the moment. I guess I could be working on a manual for one of our solutions, but I thought a nice break away would be good. I will have to read everyone’s answers tonight at home…just in case any of you have music or videos that play automatically, they set off alarms at our IT headquarters and they frown upon it.

All posts for We Want to Know should include:

1. The darling WWTK button

2. A link to your co hosts Mamarazzi and Crazymama

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I said the same thing to m'y daughter the other day :)
    Hope you have a lovey mothers day

    ReplyDelete
  2. drama free and no bickering..yep! i already caused a little drama with my answers..suhweet i am ahead of the game. lol

    i hope you get your day, you deserve it!!

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals