Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Confessional

See this guy?

I confess...
I do not like rabbits.  NOT one bit!!!

I confess...
I used to think they were cute and could not understand why Todd did not like them.

I confess...
I have the same feelings that Todd as for the pest now.  They have eaten my lilies every year since I planted them in my lily garden.  They have been finding their way into our veggie garden and have eaten many of our broccoli plants and beans.  They also devoured 3 of the 5 cucumber plants.

I confess...
I nearly want to fence in my entire back yard to keep them out.

I confess...
I nearly wanted to cry when I saw the damage they did in our beautiful garden. 
 I just hope we are able to have some broccoli now.

I confess...
I saw 8 rabbits last night in our backyard and several little baby bunnies.  I think they were having a pow wow on how to get into our garden now that we added some bricks around the gate area.

What do you have to confess about?  Aubrey is hosting for Mamarazzi while she is on leave. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. But they're so cute!!!!!! I wouldn't want them eating my flowers and plants, either, though. Naughty bunnies! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awfully cute, but I think I would feel the same way if they were eating my garden. My parents have the same issue with deer and their garden.

    Thanks for playing along and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.